After nine played rounds at 2nd edition of European Corporate Chess Championship 2019, team of Sberbank from Russia triumphed the event with all the victories and perfect score of 18 match points.
Composition of the Winning team:
1. GM Esipenko Andrey (RUS, 2623, score of 7 points)
2. Sviridov Valery (RUS, 2489, score of 7 points)
3. IM Lavrov Maxim (RUS, 2367, score of 6 points)
4. Yarashenka Uladzimir (BLR, score of 8.5 points)
5. Vorozheikin Vladimir (RUS, 2141, score of 1 point)
Belarus Naftan took the second place, with score of 13 match points, while Belarus “Belaruskalii”, BAM (BLR) and Georgian Khareba tied for the bronze, each with 12 match points. According to the additional criteria, “Belaruskalii” took third place, BAM came 4th and team of Khareba ended on the 5th place.
The 2nd European Corporate Chess Championship 2019 took place from 30th August-1st September in Minsk, Belarus. The event was played in 9 rounds, Swiss system, with time control 15 minutes + 3 seconds of an increment, starting from the move one.
The total prize fund of the event was 6.000 EUR, with 3.000 EUR reserved for the Winner of the event.