ECU is hosting the 1st Quarter Board Meeting in Thessaloniki, Greece on February 4 and 5. The Municipality of Thessaloniki has made the City Hall available for the first day of the meeting to honour the European Chess Union and its presence in the city.
The main agenda items of the meeting:
1. The official calendar ECU for the years 2023-2024
2. The qualification European route to FIDE Open and Women’s World
3. Development and Social #chess projects
Side activities on the programme of ECU Board.
1. Donation of the first custom-made boards to blind or visually impaired children and schools.
2. Hybrid match with Berlin #Chess Association using the new technology of Millennium 55 e-boards.