The Info Day Sport related to Erasmus+ sports program and its funding opportunities will take place on 30th January in Brussels, Belgium.
The idea of the Info day is to inform all the potential applicants about everything the Erasmus+ project offers with possibility for participants of the Conference to meet potential partners, to see examples of past Sport success stories and to discuss with the Speakers about the policies of the programs. The Conference is great opportunity to get useful advice on preparing and submitting proposals together with support with the financial aspects of Erasmus+ funding.
The event will contain seven sessions with some of them imagined as round tables and interactive workshops with the main themes regarding on the policy priorities, submissions and selection procedures of the program, evaluation process, small collaborative partnerships and other EU funding opportunities.
All the sessions of the Info Day will be transmitted online with translation to five European languages, and the live broadcast will be available here.
The event will be opened by the European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport, Tibor Navracsics.
The schedule of the event is as following:
8:30-9:30 Registration and networking
9:30-10:00 Plenary session
- Chair: Brian Holmes, Director- Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
- Welcome statement and presentation of networking tools during the event
- Opening speach: Tibor Navracsics, European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
10:00-11:00 Plenary session
- Session 1: Erasmus+: Sport, The Policy Context
- Round table covering lessons learnt and policy priorities
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break & networking
11:30-12:30 Plenary session
- Session 2- Erasmus+: Sport, Submission and Selection Procedure
- Administrative and financial aspects; Submission of proposals
12:30-14:30 Lunch & networking
14:30-15:30 Parallel Working sessions
- Session 3- Evaluation process
- Session 4- Financial workshop
- Session 5- Small Collaborative Partnerships
15:30-16:00 Coffee break & networking
16:00-17:00 Plenary session
- Session 6- Other EU funding opportunities
17:00-17:15 Plenary session
- Session 7- Concluding remarks
The event is organized by European Commission and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).