European Chess Union and European Chess Academy, supported by FIDE Development Fund, announce the annual training program in period from November 27th 2022 to May 20th 2023.
The lecturers are: GM and FST Adrian Mikhalchishin, GM and FST Georg Mohr, and IM and FT Tadej Sakelsek.
The ECU annual training program is open for all ages and levels and will be organised within four levels open for ages and categories:
- LEVEL 1 – for players below 1600 ELO
- LEVEL 2 – for players between 1600 and 1900 ELO
- LEVEL 3 – for players between 1900 and 2200 ELO
- LEVEL 4 – for players above 2200 ELO
The lectures will be held every Saturday at 10:00 am CET time (for level 1 and 3) and every Saturday at 12:00 pm CET time (for level 2 and 4).
The tuition fee is 200 eur with special discounts for chess clubs and federations and. The registrations can be done until November 20th 2022. The registration is completed with tuition payment on the European chess Academy Bank account or PayPal.
Subsidised free spots:
- 2 to each European National Chess Federation – 110
- Additional 3 to European Small Nations (FIDE Zone 1.10) – 30
- First 6 places in European youth from each category – 72
Registration for subsidised spots and rest participants are done online here: