ECU FIDE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS WEBINAR
European Chess Union organise the ECU FIDE International Organizers Webinar, in period from 27th-30th July, in cooperation with FIDE Events Commission, FIDE Women’s Commission. The Webinar is co-funded by FIDE Development Fund.
The Webinar features up to 60 participants seats:
20 female participants from European federations member supported by FIDE DEV fund
10 participants from European Small Nations (Zone 1.10) member supported by FIDE DEV fund.
30 particants from each FIDE Chess Federation member with 50 euros entry fee.
Registrations can be done online through the following link and the registration deadline is 24th of July 2020.
- Monday, 27th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) CEST 1700
- Tuesday, 28th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) CEST 1700
- Wednesday, 29th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar ( Part 3) CEST 1700
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture, the sessions will be available (with access code)
and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
- Thursday, 30sth July Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
The event will be held in English language and the lecturers will be:
- IO Ozgur Solakoglou
- IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou
- Chairperson of FIDE Women’s Commission Eva Repkova
- The Technical organizer: IO Mikhail Prevenios: email@example.com
Topics of the Webinar:
- Regulations FIDE Events (General Regulations, Specific Regulations, Bid Procedure)
- Events’ Management
- Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
- Titles applications and Tournament experience
- Organisation of Online Events (Additional subject on Wednesday 29th of July)
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application. IO Titles Regulations can be found in FIDE Handbook: https://www.fide.com/fide/handbook .
For the entry fee payment you can wire the amount of 50 euros to the ECU Bank account
Bank: Credit Suisse, Postfach 357, CH-6301 Zug
Account number: 1835105-42
Holder: European Chess Union
National Bank Code: 4835
IBAN Code: CH3604835183510542000
or pay with credit/debit card below (the amount of 50 euros is set)
For detailed information on the Webinar, contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org .