ECU ANNUAL TRAINING PROGRAM- Develop practical way of thinking!
European Chess Union and European Chess Academy, supported by FIDE Development Fund, organise the annual training program in period from December 5th 2020 to June 5th 2021.
ECU annual training program is open for all ages and levels and will be organised within four levels:
- LEVEL 1 – for players below 1300 ELO
- LEVEL 2 – for players between 1300 and 1600 ELO
- LEVEL 3 – for players between 1600 and 1900 ELO
- LEVEL 4 – for players above 1900 ELO
The lectures will be held every Saturday at 10:00 am CET time (for level 1 and 3) and every Saturday at 12:00 pm CET time (for level 2 and 4).
Tuition fee is 200 eur and registrations can be done until November 25th 2020. The registration is completed with tuition payment on European chess Academy Bank account or PayPal.
Two nominees per European Chess Federation are supported by the European Chess Union (55 spots) and FIDE Development Fund (55 spots).
The registration form for all participants and federations nominees in separate form is here
The lecturers are:
- GM, FST Adrian Mikhalchishin – More than 40 years of coaching experiences
- GM, FST Georg Mohr – More than 35 years of coaching experiences
- IM, FT Tadej Sakelsek – More than 15 year of coaching experiences
Detailed information about the event can be found in invitation down bellow or on the European Chess Academy website.
Mobile number: 00386 (40) 748 91