COVID19 & CHESS PROTOCOLS – Meeting for National Chess Federations members
European Chess Union organises a forum-meeting on Thursday, 21st of May at 13.00 CET, with the main topic: Covid19 and Chess Protocols.
Four Invited Doctors & Scientists who are familiar with the chess activities will take part in the meeting, introduce and propose ways and protocols which could be followed to restart the Chess over board activities, firstly in National Level, and then in the International level:
Dr Hsu Li Yang (SGP)-
-International chess master, Champion of Singapore (1992,1993)
-Specialist in infectious diseases and antimicrobial Resistance
– Clinical Director of National Center for Infection Diseases of Singapore
– Programme Leader of the Infectious Diseases Programme at the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
– Was the founding director of the Centre for Infectious Disease & Research (CIDER) at the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health in 2012
Dr Araz Bayramov (AZE) –
– Studied Azerbaijan Medical University 1999-2005,
– Medical Experience in Urology University of Lyon in France 2005-2009,
– Master Research at University of Paris in France 2009-2010,
– EAU Member Medical Director at Baku Health Clinic in Azerbaijan,
– Referent Doctor of Embassy of France in Azerbaijan
Dr. Jeremy Lim (SGP)
-Co-founder of AMiLi, the region’s first microbiome bank and sequencing service centered in Singapore serving the region.
-Medical doctor dually trained in surgery and public health, Jeremy was most recently partner in Oliver Wyman’s Health and Life Sciences practice in Asia which he founded in 2013
– He chairs the steering committee of NIHA (NUS Initiative to Improve Health in Asia)
Dr Elene Azmaiparashvili (GEO)
– Graduated from the Waldorf Pedagogical Seminar
– Certified Social Therapist with diploma of social therapist from the Association of People with Special Needs,
– Masters Degree in Public Health with specialization in Health Policy and Management from the National University of Singapore (NUS)
– Small Group Advisor/Associate Professor at American MD Program of the TSMU (Tbilisi State Medical University)
Scope of the meeting is the exchange of experience and information but also to create a library on the ECU website where various related papers created in National or International level can be uploaded.
For the purpose and the capacity of the meeting we invite one representative per European National federation. If there is a request for more than one representative please inform us and we can accept it according and the general participation.