“Chess a Game to be Spread in Schools” Conference successfully concluded in Zurich
The Chess in School conference “Chess a Game to be Spread in Schools” a took place on 14th May 2022 in Dorint Airport Hotel, Zurich.
On behalf of Swiss Chess Federation Secretary General Mr. Oliver Marti welcomed all participants in Zurich.
Main items in the program:
- CGS project overall presentation
- Psychomotricity on giant chessboard – CASTLE/ERASMUS+ project
- Report of the CGS research and Chess Teaching Models.
- Case Studies by pioneer Chess organisations
- Chess and Coding presentation
- Strategy Games on the chessboard
- Interactive online training platform
- ECU and FIDE Presentations of CIS programs and actions.
Among the speakers were: the ECU President, Zurab Azmaiparashvili, ECU Secretary General Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou, ECU Vice President and FIDE Managing Director Dana Reizniece Ozola, Chairman of ECU EDU Commission Jesper Hall, Luis Blasco de la Cruz (Club Villalba 64), Davide Della Rina – Turin University, Miriam Minardi – CSEN, Alessandro Dominici – Alfiere Bianco, Zurich, Jerry Nash – Senior Adviser for Chess in Education.
CGS Presentation – Alessandro Domicini
Presentation_FIDE_CiE – Dana Reizniece Ozola
Strategy games on the Chess Board – Rita Atkins
The Conference was broadcasted LIVE through the ECU Facebook page. Both parts of the conference can be replayed here: