SILVER LAKE CHESS FESTIVAL 2015
Branicevo Chess Union, Chess Club VGSK, municipality Veliko Gradište and Danubia Hotels warmly welcome all the participants and guests to the Chess Festival “Silver Lake 2015″.
The Chess Festival will take place from 20-28 June, 2015, on Silver Lake, in Veliko Gradište/Serbia.
The Organizing Committee prepared a rich programme for all ages and playing levels:
– Open “A”, tournament for players rated over 2100 FIDE, valid for FIDE title norms;
– Open “B”, tournament for players rated under 2100 FIDE;
– Open “C”, tournament for players rated under 1700 FIDE;
– Blitz FIDE rated tournament on a boat “Silver Star”;
– Bughouse tournament;
– Chess Camp;
– FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar;
– Excursions (depending on the interest): Ram, Golubac, Viminacium, Nimnik, Sveta Petka.
The games start every day at 5.00 pm. The last round will be held on 28th June from 9:00 am.
The total prize fund is 533.000 RSD (approx 4500 EUR).
The organizer provides free accommodation and meals for Grandmasters (2-bed rooms). The interested players should contact the organizer for all the information.
Registration, accommodation, entry fees, airport transfers and additional information with the tournament director Vojkan Petrovic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +381 63 251 769.
Full Tournament Regulations (English, Russian, Serbian)